Monday, May 3, 2010

Exciting News!



Saturday, there was a surprising package in my mailbox! Someone from L.A. sent "moi" a package with *celebrity* inside! Little ole country girl is moving up in the world, y'all!

Once our Mission Fish account is verified, we will be ready to start auctioning off items on eBay. This envelope contains 3 of them! What's next? I'll never tell.... BUT! I am expecting more packages in the mail soon and a few "one of a kind" items in the near future!

If you haven't added T.M.L.H. (Triangle Mended Little Hearts) to your friends, follow, or Twitter accounts, please do. We are a chapter of Mended Hearts in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina that meets monthly at Duke Children's Hospital.

I am campaigning on my own to find celebrities, businesses, and local entrepreneurs to donate items or proceeds from the sale of their items to our group. We are in need of funds so that we can continue to help local families of children and adults born with Congenital Heart Defects. If you have *connections*, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment